On March 16, 2015, The Georgia Department of Insurance Fire Marshal's office entered into contract with Imagetrend in a state-wide license for a web-based service. The ImageTrend program is a centralized data repository for fire department data. The system seamlessly integrates inspection information, NFIRS reports, inspections, document management and more. All State of Georgia fire departments and associated services are invited to join this project.
This web page will provide information that will keep you up-to-date with our implementation progress and implementation schedule. Please visit it often. Here is a flyer you may use about the ImageTrend Initiative.
Fire departments that will opt to use the ImageTrend Software will need to contact Blake Beckham at 470-725-5722 and Email at ImageTrend@sfm.ga.gov
Even if you're department is not ready to join our system, we do encourage you to spread the word to those departments around you that would greatly benefit from a free incident reporting/database software.
State Fire Marshal staff will be available to meet with Fire Departments during the following events:
- Executive Chiefs Conference - April 23rd - 26th 2017
- Savannah Marriott Riverfront
- As of 9/18/2015, We have 181 Users utilizing the ImageTrend System.
- As of 12/2/2015, We have 249 Users utilizing the ImageTrend System
- As of 7/12//2016, We have 354 Users utilizing the ImageTrend System
- As of 3/28/2017, We have 393 Users utilizing the ImageTrend System