How to file a Complaint
Please use the Complaint Form located here in order to file a complaint, and follow the instructions below.
Upon receipt of your complaint and pertinent documents, a case will be created and assigned to an investigator in the Consumer Services Division.
You will receive an acknowledgement letter stating your case number and the name of your investigator.
- Please include your email address for communication purposes
- Sign and date the complaint form
- Include copies of all pertinent documents to support your complaint and keep the originals. Only send us copies, NOT originals.
- Mail the completed form and all pertinent documents to:
- Georgia Insurance Commissioners Office
- Consumer Services Division
- 2 M.L.K. Jr. Drive
- West Tower, Suite 716
- Atlanta, GA 30334
- Or fax the complete form and document to: (404) 657-8542
Once a response is received from the insurance carrier, your investigator will notify you.