Company Portal: Authentication Reset Request
In the advent you need us to reset your email address and password because you are no longer able to log into the portal application,
please be aware of the following:
The Company Portal encompasses many different functionalities, such as abilities to keep important company information up-to-date, upload rates, manage staff and emergency adjusters, view confidential Georgia Department of Insurance bank routing information.
The Company portal distinguishes between two types of users: administrators and users. Administrators have access to all aforementioned features and have the ability of creating accounts for users. Users can only access those areas that administrators have given them the right to view.
In general, it is very important that companies make administrators, people who know all business aspects of the company and who have solid technical abilities. We recommend that Companies create at least two (2) administrators.
Once you have determined who you want as administrators, please mail or fax us the following information:
- on your company's letter head ...
- the name of the company you are making this request for
- the NAIC number of the company
- the names of the administrators
- the telephone number of the administrators
- the email addresses of the administrators
- letter must be signed by company's president, or vice-president
- the reason for your request
Georgia Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner
Attention Mr. Bruce Williamson
Computer Services Division
#612 West Tower
2 M. L. K. Jr. Drive
Atlanta, GA 30334
OR you may fax it to: 770-344-4878 attention: Bruce Williamson